Thursday 1 August 2013

Stacking The Shelves: New Kindle downloads


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Legend by Marie Lu
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Goodreads page

I've downloaded a lot of new Kindle books recently so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to start taking part in the 'Stacking The Shelves' meme by Tynga's Reviews where you share the books that you've recently added to your shelves. These books are all ones I've seen raved about recently by booktubers and book bloggers so I've downloaded them in the hope I'll love them too. I think you can tell that I'm a bit of a fan of young adult/dystopian books!

If you've read any of these books please let me know what you thought of them!

Book cover images from goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...