Sunday 2 August 2015

BookTube-A-Thon 2015 TBR List

BookTube-A-Thon. It's that time again! If you've not heard of BookTube-A-Thon before it's basically a yearly reading marathon which takes place over the course of one week where there are seven bookish challenges to be completed. You can complete as many or as little of the challenges as you like - it's basically just a fun week of reading! If you've not seen this year's challenge video you can watch it here where all of the challenges and rules are explained.

Last year was the first year I attempted BookTube-A-Thon and I managed to complete three books. This year however, I've been a bit more savvy with my book choices (thin books FTW) as I'm hoping to complete all seven challenges and read all seven books despite not having that much free time next week! I have to admit I did do a last minute Amazon haul for most of these books as I didn't have many small books left on my TBR shelf... Sorry bank account.

Here are the books I'm hoping to read for each challenge:

Challenge 1: Read a book with blue on the cover
Book: A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess 

Challenge 2: Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name
Book: Woman Much Missed by Thomas Hardy

Challenge 3: Read someone else's favourite book
Book: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Challenge 4: Read the last book you acquired
Book: Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by J.K. Rowling

Challenge 5: Finish a book without letting go of it
Book: Very Good Lives by J.K. Rowling

Challenge 6: Read a book you really want to read
Book: Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Challenge 7: Read seven books
Book: The Beautifull Cassandra by Jane Austen

It starts tomorrow - Monday - so if you haven't chosen your books yet you still have time. And if you are taking part - good luck!

Currently reading: Jane Austen Cover To Cover by Margaret C. Sullivan
Currently drinking: Pineapple and Vanilla Tea by Charbrew
Currently listening to: I'm A Hotshot by Hotshot

3 comments:

  1. I love your TBR, Hannah! Regret not picking up some thin books... Thanks for letting me know about Booktubeathon, here's my TBR! http://snazzyreads.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/my-booktubeathon-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I picked some fairly sizeable books last year and it didn't go too well. And ooh, checking out your TBR right now :)

      Delete
  2. Love those little black classics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...