Friday 15 August 2014

The Literary Gift Company Wishlist

1. Librarian Badge - £3.95
7. Love Books Tote Bag - £10.99

Before I begin I should start by saying that I am no way affiliated with this company, nor am I being paid by them. I just stumbled across their site and fell in love with their bookish gifts so I thought they'd be worth sharing on here!

As well as the many other book-related gifts they also have lots of book-themed jewellery on there ranging from pieces made from old, upcycled books to typewriter-shaped earrings but #1 and #2 have to be my favourites on the site. The stacked books earrings are so sweet and look really well made and who could say no to being a librarian for only £3.95? I'm also lusting after this gorgeous Pride and Prejudice Kindle cover. Pride and Prejudice is one of my all time favourite stories so when my cheapy eBay case goes I think I'll definitely have to replace it with this lovely one. And not that I need anymore mugs but I can't help loving their 'Bookish... And Proud of It' mug.

And finally, how brilliant are these tote bags? I want to get one to lug my textbooks around in September although I'm torn between all three of these. #5 is so hilarious though, so it might have to be that one!

Have you bought anything from this company before? I think I'm definitely going to have to make an order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...