Wednesday 24 September 2014

Bookish Hair Bows | Lavender Latte

I came across Lavender Latte while I was browsing on Instagram one day and I fell in love! They have a range of gorgeous hair bows from nautical-themed bows to Star Wars ones but what really caught my eye was their bookish bows! I ordered a Hunger Games-inspired bow straight away but soon after I had to make another order.
They have a great range of book-inspired bows including Harry Potter, TFIOS and A Song of Ice and Fire/GoT ones! And even though they are based in Australia, they are very reasonably priced. Each medium bow is less than £4 each (all the bows pictured here are a medium size) and the shipping is only £3.10 for the first item and 28p for each additional item!

What's more, Etsy are currently running a promotion where if you refer someone to Etsy, they'll give them £5 towards their first purchase! If you're interested please use this link to sign up for an account: http://etsy.me/1tIDFWZ
How amazing are these?! I've already got my eye on a few more bows for my next order...

Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads
P .S. I was in no way sponsored for this post, I just really love this shop and wanted to share their bows with you!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I just looked on there, I want them all! I'd literary go broke! I think I would actually buy most of them, especially the pikachu ones! Thanks for the shout out to this amazing site I've now added it to my favourites on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeee, glad you like them! I know, there's so many more I want! They have the best selection :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...