Sunday 4 January 2015

Name Change: Girl That Loves Books to Tea avec Books

Hello! Just a quick post to say that I've changed the name of this blog and to apologise for my absence! I've changed the name from Girl That Loves Books to Tea avec Books. I will still be blogging about books primarily although I'm also going to start including a few tea-related posts as well. I'm still in the process of updating the layout so please bare with me!

Also I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while. I was afraid University would take over my life again and it definitely did this term! Next term should be less manic so hopefully I'll be blogging a bit more, but in the meantime I've got a few posts lined up for the next couple of weeks or so.

Thank you for sticking with me!

Currently reading: My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins
Currently drinking: Detox tea by Pukka Teas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...