Wednesday 22 October 2014

Bookish Birthday Haul 2014

The Moomins Cookbook
Alice in Wonderland tote bag
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - Penguin Clothbound Edition
Disaster Designs Book Club Clutch Bag

It was my birthday at the end of September and I was lucky enough to receive a few bookish birthday presents so I thought I'd share them on here! From my Mum I received a beautiful new Penguin Clothbound version of Sense and Sensibility. How gorgeous are these set of books? I'd been putting off buying these to try to save some money but I gave in recently and bought Pride and Prejudice so I was glad to have another book to add to my new collection! My Mum also bought me this clutch bag from Disaster Designs which is shaped like a book! I'm so obsessed in love with these - I've already got a purse to match. Nobody can miss my bookishness now ;)

I also received this very pretty Moomin cookbook from my boyfriend's parents. One of my (many) obsessions is The Moomins and my boyfriend's Mum loves them also so I often get Moomin-themed presents from her. I'd not even heard of any Finnish cuisine before I was given this book so I'm really looking forward to trying out some of these recipes soon. My sister also kindly bought me this Alice in Wonderland tote bag which will definitely come in handy for lugging my university books and folders around with me!

2 comments:

  1. Those Disaster Design purses look so cool, I think I know what I'm gunna put on my christmas list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...