Monday 9 March 2015

February 2015 Book Haul

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr

As well as these eight I also bought seven books from Penguin's new Little Black Classics collection but I'm planning on doing a separate post on them. So yeah, I bought 15 books in February... I think it's safe to say my book buying ban has gone out the window!

I've already read Eleanor & Park and Girl Online and liked them both but I'm hoping to get to Psych Major Syndrome and We Were Liars sometime this month. I don't know much about We Were Liars other than I know a lot of people that I follow on Twitter/Instagram really liked it so I'm hoping it'll be a good, quick read. I'm also looking forward to Psych Major Syndrome as I'm a psychology major too!

I also bought three Nicholas Sparks books this month! I've read two of his other books (The Last Song and The Choice) and I loved them both so I'm going to try to read some more of his books. The film adaptation of The Longest Ride is coming out next month so I'm going to save the book for when I go on holiday over Easter.

Have you read any of these books?

Currently reading: The Brontës And Their World by Phyllis Bentley
Currently drinking: Night Time Tea by Pukka

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an excellent stack of books. I just read Girl Online and wrote a post about it. I didn't even know Tanya Burr had a book. Looking forward to reading your reviews! <3 Bee @ Bee Reads Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will check out your post on Girl Online right now :) x

      Delete
  2. I have not read any of those books, but I have been meaning to read Elanor & Park. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Eleanor & Park is such a sweet book, definitely worth the read!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...