Sunday 1 March 2015

February 2015 Wrap Up

Books I read in February (in order read):
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg [my review here]
Rating: 3/5
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Rating: 5/5
Persuasion by Jane Austen [my review here]
Rating: 5/5
Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick
Rating: 4/5

I've had a really good month for reading this month! I enjoyed all four books I read which certainly helped me out of the reading slump I'd been in recently.

Girl Online was a cute, quick read. I think it was more suited to a younger audience which made it difficult for me to connect with, but it was still an enjoyable story. I'd definitely like to read Zoe's next book if she does another one. And Eleanor & Park. Oh my. I loved this book so much. Then again it is by Rainbow Rowell and she is downright magical. I can't wait to see the film now! I also finished reading Persuasion this month. It took me forever to read but I'm glad I finally did. It is one of my favourite stories by Austen and I can see myself re-reading it for years to come. And Tsarina was so beautiful. It took me a while to connect with the characters and I couldn't really get on board with a relationship between two of the characters which is why it lost a star, but otherwise I really enjoyed reading this book. The writing was so beautiful. If you're a fan of Russian history or the 1997 Anastasia film then I'd definitely recommend looking this book up.

What did you read in February? Did you have a good reading month?

Currently reading: Trial by Fire by Josephine Angleini
Currently drinking: Mango and Passionfruit Green Tea by Tetley

Book cover images from Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Elanor and Park for a while now! Glad you finally got out of your reading slump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Hope you get to Eleanor & Park soon - it's such a cute story!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...