Tuesday 9 July 2013

June 2013 Book Haul

Books:
City of Bones - £2.50 (2 for £5 offer) from The Works
City of Ashes - £2.99 from The Works (present)
City of Glass - £2 from a charity shop
City of Fallen Angels - £2.50 (2 for £5 offer) from The Works
Clockwork Angel - £1.79 from a charity shop
City of Glass Chinese version - present
The Night Circus - £1.99 from a charity shop
Book-related merchandise:
Angelic Power Rune necklace - £4.90 from KnickNatsCrafts
Bookshop bag - £2.99 (If I remember correctly!) from The Notting Hill Bookshop

This month I mainly bought books from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare after I read the books on my Kindle over the past few months and fell in love with them. I took advantage of the great offers in The Works (a discount book store in the UK) and bought most of the series from there. I also found some great bargains in charity shops, including a pristine copy of Clockwork Angel for only £1.79!

My boyfriend was also kind enough to bring me back a Chinese copy of City of Glass from Hong Kong. It such a pretty book - it has shiny cover art, which my inner magpie adores, and decorated chapter pages.

For book-related merchandise I bought a bag from The Notting Hill Bookshop whilst we were visiting Portobello Road in London, just because I liked the name (yes, I am a sad person). I also bought a Angelic Power Rune necklace from etsy which I wore to the signing with Cassandra Clare on 4th July - more on that later!

Did you buy or read any good books in June? Let me know your recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...